Sunday, December 24, 2006

More trailers!

To follow up that exciting Die Hard trailer from earlier this week, the folks George Clooney and director Steven Soderberg are about to release another sequel to Ocean's Eleven. Here is the trailer for Oceans 13.



The trailer looks good. The movie damn well better be good as Clooney et al pretty much owe us after that debacle they called Ocean's Twelve. That sequel started off as good as their version of Ocean's Eleven but once Ocean's wife Tess (played by Julia Roberts) has to pretend to actually BE Julia Roberts in front of the Bruce Willis, the movie really lost me. But I love Clooney's Oceans 11. It is funny, it is exciting and actually is a remake that improves on the original.

Top 5 Steven Soderbergh films
1. Out Of Sight
2. Traffic
3. Ocean's Eleven
4. The Limey
5. Erin Brockovich

Don't get me wrong, I like Frank Sinatra's Oceans Eleven...but I didn't believe it for a second and the actors seem really bored (or just on a permanent hang over).

Another trailer that has me excited is for the film Transformers. I had been hearing whispers about this movie for about a year but I hadn't really given it much thought. I remember the cartoon, it was the first big cartoon that I remember after I became to old to really care about cartoons anymore. Anyway, this Transformers seems to be aiming at an older audience than the cartoon. The tone seems to be a mix of the Terminator films and the Stephen King short story and subsequent movie Maximum Overdrive (the film version was actually directed by Stephen King!!!).



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home