Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Groovy

There should be a rule in the entertainment business. No movie or TV show can be all that bad as long as Bruce Campbell is in it.

If you are not big into b-movies, you may not know who Campbell is. He is best known as the lead from the Evil Dead movies as well he has had great cameos in all three Spider-Man films.

He also wrote a very funny and self depricating autobiography about breaking into the B-film industry called Leading With My Chin: Confessions Of A B Movie Actor which I highly recommend. A second book entitled Make Love! The Bruce Campbell Way is as yet unread by me but I will pick it up this weekend.

Top 5 Movies/TV shows with Bruce Campbell
1. Spider-Man 2
2. Evil Dead II
3. Bubba Ho-Tep
4. The Majestic
5. The Adventures Of Brisco County Jr.

The reason I bring up Campbell today is that he has a new series of ads with Old Spice. Here is my favourite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TgUkewQX1M


And here is another one that almost borders on bizarre with its level of cheesiness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOjDIfRLgo4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home